Caddia about me Er. Saurabh.

I am Er. Saurabh
professionally mechanical engineer ( 3d product design and analysis)
also very passionate for any kind of 3d design in any design software
like

  • Parametric 3d modeling 
  • organic 3d modeling 
  • sculpting 3d object

and also

  • rendering and texturing of product to know how it will look real.

 then apply

  •  FEA analysis to confirm its strength and life.



my dear friends you very welcome for any query related  to mechanical ed design software ask me i will help you 
I am so supportive of such work.
I have knowledge of software
  • CATIA V5,V6
  • CREO 3 , PRO-E
  • AUTO CAD 
  • ANSYS Workbench
  • SOLIDWORKS
  • BLENDER 3D
  • 3DS MAX
  • KEYSHOT
  • PHOTOSHOP



Popular posts from this blog

lumion 10 system requirements check does you system can run lumion 10

LUMION has released new version LUMION 8.5 supports LiveSync for ArchiCAD 21, REVIT, SketchUp

Enray 0.2.3 revit realtime rendering plugin full tutorial fastest 8k rendering in few seconds.